Illustrator and comic artist that loves making colorful illustrations.
My jam are demons, vampires, ghouls, and anything supernatural. Bonus points if they're adorably deceptive.
• Produced audiovisual materials for Jungala, Vidanta's luxury waterpark in Riviera Maya, working closely with the graphic designer in charge of the project to ensure the materials met the highest standards of quality.
• Produced audiovisual materials for Vidanta Cruises, working closely with the graphic designer in charge of the project to ensure the materials met the highest standards of quality.
• Pitched and produced promotional videos for the Resorts' mobile app.
• Following design standards, created fresh and new materials to promote established restaurants and shops within the resort, including new menus, promotional videos, and more.
• Created videos to promote events through-out the different resort destinations following the graphic standards set by the department.
• Edited video materials to match the needs of individual resort destinations while keeping in line with the design standards of the company.
• Produced informational and educational materials to be used by HR through-out the resorts.
• Designed motion graphics elements to be used for marketing purposes.
• Offered support during filming and recording of material for various projects.
• Designed and animated graphic packages for TV Shows, including logos, lower thirds, title cards, etc.
• Worked closely with the General Director to produce a series of 4 short clips for the kids segment of the channel.
• Along with a coworker, produced promotional material and introductory videos for the programs bought by the station.
• Supported the Programming Team in editing and cutting TV programs so they could be aired.
• Met tight and challenging deadlines while maintaining effective communication with the Main Producer and the General Director